Girls face unique challenges and unsustainable pressures in a culture of confusion about who they are and what is Truth.
THERE’S NOTHING FAIRY-TALE-LIKE ABOUT BEING A GIRL TODAY
Queen Esther got it. She may not have been perfect, but she is a perfect example to today’s girls of how to live set apart in a faithless culture. When girls learn who God is and what He says about them, they will rise up in His strength and stand strong in their faith, having complete confidence that they will be okay, no matter what.
Content You Can Trust
Curriculum leaders love!
- Biblically Solid & Gospel Centered (See our Statement of Faith)
- Age-appropriate for girls in grades 1-8
- Adaptable to all size clubs
- Easy to use
- Themed decorating ideas that girls and leaders love
The Rise Up curriculum will help girls:
- Learn who God is
- Discover who God made them to be
- Rise up—standing strong and courageous, no matter their circumstances
- Be equipped to read God’s Word at club and at home
- Actively engage in “Rise Up” Service Projects
RISE UP CURRICULUM
With Rise Up you’ll experience eight weeks of club, plus eight interactive “Rise Up” Service Projects (for girls to put their faith into action) in three flexible options:
OPTION 1: RISE UP: LESSONS FROM QUEEN ESTHER ALONE
Works great for clubs that meet monthly or for a shortened season: October-December, January-March, or June-August.
Use Rise Up as a stand-alone resource for up to sixteen weeks. You will have everything you need for a complete club gathering.
OPTION 2: RISE UP: LESSONS FROM QUEEN ESTHER + Badges
Works great for clubs that meet two or more times a month or who desire to lead a fall semester of Rise Up and a spring semester of badgework, or vice versa.
Use the sixteen weeks of Rise Up with GEMS Girls’ Clubs badges. Go to gemsgc.org for more information on our wide variety of girl-friendly badges.
OPTION 3: RISE UP: LESSONS FROM QUEEN ESTHER + Badges + Other GEMS Supplemental Curriculum
Works great for any club, no matter the length of their season.
Resources for Rise Up: Lessons from Queen Esther are also available for purchase individually. All resources are designed for girls in grades 1-8.
Resources that may be purchased individually include:
- Large Group Resource Book*
- Small Group Leader’s Guide*
- Rise Up Journals*
- Rise Up keyring and eight verse cards*
- Rise Up sticker sheet*
- Rise Up badge*
- Rise Up bulletin insert (pack of 50)**
- Access to online resources*
- Rise Up theme song & creative movement
- Nine “Real Talk” videos
- Eight Craft videos
- Presentation slides, printables, and more
- Rise Up Downloadable Poster (one print license)
*Available in Rise Up Starter Kit
**Sample available in Rise Up Starter Kit
All Member Clubs have full access to the following:
You can find all the training you need to effectively lead your GEMS curriculum in ReFresh, the GEMS online training program.
GEMS Sunday is an opportunity for your GEMS to show your congregation all they have been learning in GEMS. It’s also an opportunity to share the mission and vision of GEMS and many churches take their annual GEMS offering during this service.
Confirm your Member Club status by logging into your GEMS store account or contacting email@example.com or call 616.616.4367