For girls who ask, “Do I matter? Does anyone see me? Can I make a difference?”
GIRLS WONDER IF THEY HAVE A PURPOSE
But when a girl understands God created her with a purpose, for a purpose, everything changes. She will make a significant difference not just someday, but today.
Content You Can Trust
Curriculum leaders love!
- Biblically Solid & Gospel Centered (See our Statement of Faith)
- Age-appropriate for girls in grades 1-8
- Adaptable to all size clubs
- Easy to use
- Themed decorating ideas that girls and leaders love
The Act. Love. Walk. curriculum will help girls:
- Understand what Micah 6:8 is and why it matters so much
And what does the Lord require of you?
To act justly and to love mercy
and to walk humbly with your God. Micah 6:8 NIV
- Hear the Gospel, which changes everything for them (and our world)
- Learn lessons from five world-changing women in the Bible
- Celebrate their unique purpose and that they can be world changers today
- Put their faith into action through interactive “Micah Missions”
… and more.
ACT. LOVE. WALK. CURRICULUM
With Act. Love. Walk. you’ll experience eight weeks of club, plus eight interactive “Micah Missions” (for girls to put their faith into action) in three flexible options:
OPTION 1: ACT. LOVE. WALK. ALONE
Works great for clubs that meet monthly or for a shortened season: October-December, January-March, or June-August.
Use Act. Love. Walk. as a stand-alone resource for up to sixteen weeks. You will have everything you need for a complete club gathering.
OPTION 2: ACT. LOVE. WALK. + Badges
Works great for clubs that meet two or more times a month or who desire to lead a fall semester of Act. Love. Walk. and a spring semester of badgework, or vice versa.
Use the sixteen weeks of Act. Love. Walk. with GEMS Girls’ Clubs badges. Go to gemsgc.org for more information on our wide variety of girl-friendly badges.
OPTION 3: ACT. LOVE. WALK. + Badges + Other GEMS Supplemental Curriculum
Works great for any club, no matter the length of their season.
Use the sixteen weeks of Act. Love. Walk. with other GEMS curricula like LOVED., Friended, or Unshakeable, plus badges. Find more information on these curricula and badges.
Resources for Act. Love. Walk. are also available for purchase individually. All resources are designed for girls in grades 1-8.
- Large Group Resource Book
- Small Group Leader’s Guide
- Act. Love. Walk. Journals
- Act. Love. Walk. keyring and eight verse cards
- Act. Love. Walk. sticker sheet
- Act. Love. Walk. washable tattoo
- Act. Love. Walk. badge
- Act. Love. Walk. sample bulletin insert
- Access to online resources
- Act. Love. Walk. theme song & creative movement
- Nine “Real Talk” videos
- Eight Craft videos
- Presentation slides, printables, and more
All Member Clubs have full access to the following:
You can find all the training you need to effectively lead your GEMS curriculum in ReFresh, the GEMS online training program.
GEMS Sunday is an opportunity for your GEMS to show your congregation all they have been learning in GEMS. It’s also an opportunity to share the mission and vision of GEMS and many churches take their annual GEMS offering during this service.
Confirm your Member Club status by logging into your GEMS store account or contacting email@example.com or call 616.616.4367
Act. Love. Walk Price Sheet
Want to purchase items individually? You can! For a list of all the Act. Love. Walk. curriculum pieces and prices download the list here.
Or show the items on our GEMS Online store.