Join the Sisterhood Summit
Can’t join in person this year? It’s OK, you can still join virtually. Whether you gather a local group in your home, church, camper, or if you join solo from wherever you are—we hope you’ll be a part of the Summit.
Here are a few ideas on how to gather together* in your area to experience the 2022 GEMS Sisterhood Summit.
Individual registrations are still required for group participation.
*Please follow your local city/state/province health guidelines when it comes to gathering.
Host a Watch Party
Please email Kamarah Bayard if your club has any questions or more ideas for others to enjoy.
- Meet together in your church
- Meet in your GEMS space
- Meet in someone’s home
- Escape to a hotel or Airbnb for a full Summit weekend experience
- Meet in a campground? We’ve seen it done.
- Potluck meals
- Order in from local restaurants
- Each leader bring their own food
- Ask a fellow church member to cater for you
- Create a theme for each meal
- Stream the main sessions to a large screen to experience them as a group
- Turn the lights low and volume up during worship
- Have individual devices available (bring your own) for the community chat opportunities
- Decorate with balloons, confetti, twinkle lights, all things bright and beautiful.
- Order Act. Love. Walk merch in advance to help you celebrate (T-shirts, keychains, stickers, etc.)
Share your pics:
- Take photos and share them on social media #SisterhoodSummit
- Share photos of your group in the exclusive GEMS Sisterhood Summit FB group
- Make sure where you gather has a strong internet connection/Ethernet
- Know the wifi password for where you gather
- Talk to someone from your church or community who is tech-savvy and can help you set up/test devices in advance
- Specific access instructions with be provided in the digital Program Book