UNSHAKEABLE: for girls who want to believe they will be okay.
OUR WORLD IS SHAKING
It’s impacting everything and everyone—especially our girls.
No matter what circumstances have them freaked out or filled with fear, when girls know that God’s promises are unbreakable, they can stand unshakeable.
Content You Can Trust
Curriculum leaders love!
- Biblically Solid & Gospel Centered (See our Statement of Faith)
- Age-appropriate for girls in grades 1-8
- Adaptable to all size clubs
- Engaging & filled with intentional relationship-building activities
- Flexible. Works well in person, virtually, or hybrid
- Easy to use
- Helps girls navigate real-life challenges
- Themed decorating ideas that girls and leaders love
- Fun—games, crafts, videos & more!
The Unshakeable curriculum is designed to:
- Help girls discover that God is our Rock, Salvation, and Fortress (Psalm 62:2)
- Teach girls five of God’s unbreakable promises—they are loved, they are not alone, they are strong, they are forgiven, and they are world changers
- Provide opportunities for girls to grow in their relationship with God
- Equip leaders to provide a welcoming, safe, and fun place to invest in today’s girls
Introducing the Unshakeable Curriculum
With Unshakeable you’ll experience six weeks of club in three flexible options:
OPTION 1: UNSHAKEABLE ALONE
Use Unshakeable as a stand-alone resource for up to six weeks. Great for clubs that meet monthly or for a shortened season: October-November, January-February, or June-July. Everything you need for a full club gathering is included!
OPTION 2: UNSHAKEABLE + BADGES
Use the six weeks of Unshakeable with GEMS Girls’ Clubs badges. Works great for clubs that meet two or more times a month or who desire to lead a fall semester of Unshakeable and a spring semester of badgework or vice versa.
OPTION 3: UNSHAKEABLE + BADGES + OTHER GEMS SUPPLEMENTAL CURRICULUM
Use the six weeks of Unshakeable with other GEMS curricula like LOVED. or Friended. Learn how within the *Unshakeable 32-Week Guide. No matter the length of your club season, you are covered!
Resources for Unshakeable are also available for purchase individually. All resources are designed for girls in grades 1-8.
- Large Group Resource Book
- Small Group Leader’s Guide
- Unshakeable Journals
- Unshakeable Carabiners
- Unshakeable Online Resources—downloadable resources including 7 closing “Real Talk” videos, 6 Bible Teaching Videos, 6 Craft Videos, the theme song, creative movement video, and Unshakeable Plus Virtual Edition Guide PDF, Unshakeable 32-Week Guide, sample registration form, presentations slides, and printables
- Unshakeable Stickers
- Unshakeable Verse Poster
- Unshakeable Promise Poster
- Unshakeable notepad
- Unshakeable t-shirt
- Unshakeable bulletin insert
- GEMS Gospel Treasure Box
All Member Clubs have full access to the following:
You can find all the training you need to effectively lead your GEMS curriculum in ReFresh, the GEMS online training program.
GEMS Sunday is an opportunity for your GEMS to show your congregation all they have been learning in GEMS. It’s also an opportunity to share the mission and vision of GEMS and many churches take their annual GEMS offering during this service.
Confirm your Member Club status by logging into your GEMS store account or contacting firstname.lastname@example.org or call 616.241.5616 x2.
Unshakeable Price Sheet
Want to purchase items individually? You can! For a list of all the Unshakeable curriculum pieces and prices download the list here.
Or show the items on our GEMS Online store.