YOU CAN PROVIDE HOPE FOR A GIRL TODAY.
Your best gift will help GEMS achieve our fundraising goal of $189,000 to reach a generation of girls who need to know there is hope.
For 65 years GEMS Girls’ Clubs has been instrumental in helping tens of thousands of girls find their identity in Christ, not the culture. Come alongside us to change girls’ lives by supporting us to create safe places for girls to gather, learn God’s truth from a trusted mentor, and grow more confident and secure in their relationship with Jesus.
Act justly, love mercy and walk humbly with God - Micah 6:8
Through our Girls’ Clubs, we teach girls what it means to live out Micah 6:8 in a world that acts more often in opposition to this Truth, making it difficult to be a girl today.
Research tells us:
- 98% of girls feel there is immense pressure to look a certain way.
- 92% of girls would like to change something about the way they look, with body weight ranking the highest.
- By age 10, 80% of American girls have been on a diet.
- 6 of 10 girls believe that for girls to succeed they must look and act a certain way.
- Less than 1% of Gen Z (ages 10-25), has a biblical worldview.
- Suicide rates for youth between the ages of 10-14 have had a steep increase – for GenZ (ages 10-25) suicide is now the 2nd leading cause of death.
That’s why the mission of GEMS is clear:
to help bring girls into a living, dynamic relationship with Jesus Christ.
We invite you to help girls know they are loved by helping GEMS to:
- Reach girls in their communities through GEMS Clubs
- Reach girls in their homes with Truth-filled resources
- Reach girls on their devices through ReFyne
- Reach girls through our mentors on ReFresh
YOUR GIFTS CHANGE LIVES
“Through GEMS, I learned that my insecurities and doubts do not define me. As classmates struggled to find their worth and said mean things, I was able to remind myself that they didn’t know they were Made for More. I was reminded God has so much more planned for me, more than I could imagine for myself. Recalling what I learned in GEMS gave me the freedom to pray for them. And, that I don’t need them to give me value because God already has.” Kayla, North America
Online: Give a one-time or monthly gift safely and securely by using the donation form above.
Phone: Please call us at (616) 616-GEMS (4367) to make a donation by phone.
Mail: We gratefully accept donations via mail at:
Our US address:
GEMS Girls’ Clubs
1847 RW Berends Dr SW
Wyoming, MI 49519
Our Canada address:
GEMS Girls’ Clubs
261 Woodall Way
Woodstock, ON N4T 0K9