Global GEMS Week 2023!
Thank you for considering a gift to help us reach our goal of $95,000. Your gift of any amount will help GEMS reach a generation of girls who need to know they are loved by God. For 65 years strong, GEMS Girls’ Clubs has provided a place for girls to experience a mentoring relationship, form meaningful friendships with peers, and hear God’s Truth.
Act justly, love mercy and walk humbly with God - Micah 6:8
Through our Girls’ Clubs, we teach girls what it means to live out Micah 6:8 in a world that acts more often in opposition to this Truth, making it difficult to be a girl today.
Research tells us:
- 98% of girls feel there is immense pressure to look a certain way.
- 92% of girls would like to change something about the way they look, with body weight ranking the highest.
- By age 10, 80% of American girls have been on a diet.
- 6 of 10 girls believe that for girls to succeed they must look and act a certain way.
- Less than 1% of Gen Z (ages 10-25), has a biblical worldview.
- Suicide rates for youth between the ages of 10-14 have had a steep increase – for GenZ (ages 10-25) suicide is now the 2nd leading cause of death.
That’s why the mission of GEMS is clear:
to help bring girls into a living, dynamic relationship with Jesus Christ.
We invite you to help girls know they are loved by helping GEMS to:
- Reach girls in their communities through GEMS Clubs
- Reach girls in their homes with Truth-filled resources
- Reach girls on their devices through ReFyne
- Reach girls through our mentors on ReFresh
YOUR GIFTS CHANGE LIVES
“Through GEMS, I learned that my insecurities and doubts do not define me. As classmates struggled to find their worth and said mean things, I was able to remind myself that they didn’t know they were Made for More. I was reminded God has so much more planned for me, more than I could imagine for myself. Recalling what I learned in GEMS gave me the freedom to pray for them. And, that I don’t need them to give me value because God already has.” Kayla, North America
Online: Give a one-time or monthly gift safely and securely by using the donation form above.
Phone: Please call us at (616) 616-GEMS (4367) to make a donation by phone.
Mail: We gratefully accept donations via mail at:
Our US address:
GEMS Girls’ Clubs
1847 RW Berends Dr SW
Wyoming, MI 49519
Our Canada address:
GEMS Girls’ Clubs
261 Woodall Way
Woodstock, ON N4T 0K9