The mission of GEMS Girls’ Clubs is to help bring girls into a living, dynamic relationship with Jesus Christ.
Our vision is to see girls around the world actively and enthusiastically expressing love for God and others—girls equipped, motivated, and passionately engaged in living out their faith.
Together, our goal for every club meeting is to grow bigger hearts. Together, we will learn how to love and care for one another, other people, ourselves, and our relationship with God. And we’ll do this by learning about Jesus Christ, what He has done for us, and His plans for each of our lives.
Statement of faith
- We believe in one God, eternally existing in three persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit (Genesis 1:1, 2; John 1:1-5,14).
- We believe the Bible to be the infallibly inspired Word of God.
- We believe God created all things from nothing. He created men and women in His image and without sin (Genesis 1:27).
- We believe man rebelled against God and sinned. Therefore all humans are sinners (Romans 3:23).
- We believe Jesus Christ was begotten by the Holy Spirit, born of the Virgin Mary, and is truly God and truly man (Luke 1:35).
- We believe Jesus died on a cross to pay the price of our sins. Those who accept Him as Savior are justified by His blood. (Isaiah 53:5; Romans 5:8-9).
- We believe Jesus arose bodily from the grave and returned to Heaven where He is our High Priest (1 Corinthians 15:3,4; Hebrews 4:14-16).
- We believe the Holy Spirit bestows the gift of faith whereby mankind is born again in Christ and becomes a child of God (1 John 3:1; Romans 8:16, 17).
- We believe the Holy Spirit abides with and comforts us until Christ’s return (John 14:16).
- We believe when Jesus returns from Heaven all will be raised—those who believe will have eternal life in Him; those who do not believe will be eternally condemned (John 5:28, 29).