2018-19 Be a Blessing Annual Theme
Watch this clip from Lenae Bulthuis’ Annual Theme Message at Conference. For more training on the Annual Theme, check out GEMS ReFresh at gemsrefresh.org
Introducing our NEW all-inclusive Theme Resource Starter Kit!
The NEW Theme Resource Starter Kit has everything you need to lead your club into a deeper understanding of the Annual Theme: Be a Blessing. If you need it, it’s here! The kit makes it easier than ever for team planning and club preparation. It’s simple to navigate, and the new Be a Blessing Resource Book will unite your team in communicating the message of God’s love and blessings.
To Get Started:
STEP ONE: Order a Theme Resource Starter Kit. Each club will need one kit which includes:
Each Starter Kit includes:
- Be a Blessing Resource Book—1 for Grades 1-3 and 1 for Grades 4-8 (formerly Connections, Theme Resource Book, Object Lessons/Devotional Thoughts Booklet).
- GEMS Gardens Journals (Theme Badge Booklet) 1 for Grades 1-3 and 1 for Grades 4-8
- Theme Bulletin Insert Sample
- Theme Badge
- 11 x 17 Theme Poster
- GEMS Sticky Note Booklet
- Blessings Cards with suction cup
- Theme Flower Pot and Pen
- Theme Watercan & Seed Packet
- Theme T-Shirt
- Theme Song CD
- Theme Resource DVD which includes all items you may have formerly downloaded on this page:
- Creative Movement DVD
- Be a Blessing Theme Videos: essential for Part One of the theme presentation
- The Blessing Wall printables
- Be a Blessing PowerPoint slide
- Sample Club Registration Form
- Theme Badge Experience Invitation
- Parent Letter. Personalize and send home at the beginning of the year.
- GEMS and Theme Logos
- Order form to purchase additional resources.
STEP TWO: Order additional resources as needed per club. This will include:
- One Be a Blessing Resource Book per leader—Books for Grades 1-3 and Grades 4-8 available.
- One GEMS Gardens Journal (Theme Badge Booklet) per girl—available for Grades 1-3 and Grades 4-8.
- Any extra resources or supplies for your club’s needs.