Celebrate the Sisterhood!
We want to give you ideas on how to gather in groups in your area by gathering together* to experience the GEMS Conference!
The following are simply suggestions to help jump-start your creativity! We look forward to seeing photos from your unique group gatherings! #GEMSOnlineConf
Individual registrations still required for group participation.
*Please follow your local city/state/province health guidelines when it comes to gathering
Group Gathering Suggestions
Please email Amy Brooks if your club has any questions or more ideas for others to enjoy.
- Meet together in your church
- Meet in your GEMS space
- Meet in someone’s home
- Escape to a hotel or Airbnb for a full conference weekend experience
- Potluck meals
- Order in from local restaurants
- Each leader bring their own food
- Ask a fellow church member to cater for you
- Create a theme for each meal
- Stream the main sessions to a large screen to experience them as a group
- Turn the lights low and volume up during worship
- Have individual devices available (bring your own) for independent breakout session access
- Decorate with balloons, confetti, twinkle lights, all things bright and beautiful to Celebrate the Sisterhood
- Order Celebrate the Sisterhood merch in advance to help you celebrate (T-shirts, mugs, keychains, stickers, etc.)
Share your pics:
- Take photos and share them on social media #GEMSOnlineConf
- Share photos of your group in the exclusive GEMS Conference FB group
- Make sure where you gather has a strong internet connection/Ethernet
- Be sure each iPad/computer is charged, earbuds available, know how to mute unmute
- Know the wifi password for where you gather
- Talk to someone from your church or community who is tech-savvy and can help you set up/test devices in advance
- Specific access instructions with be provided in the digital Conference Program Book