GEMS Girls’ Clubs is a global ministry active in 17 countries. We seek to help bring girls everywhere into a living, dynamic relationship with Jesus Christ! In order to support our global work, we offer a Global Partnership. Global Partners are passionate about helping GEMS find additional ways to minister to girls around the world. From Kenya to Kansas, GEMS is committed to making sure all of our resources point every girl—no matter her location or her background—to the truth of who she is and Whose she is.
With a $250 contribution to GEMS Global ministry, our Global Partners will be doing just that. Funds raised this year will primarily go to support our Regional Training Manager in Kenya, Dr. Munyiva Kitavi, and her work as she starts and supports clubs throughout Kenya.
In return, as a Global Partner, you will receive a box filled with brand-new resources to help your girls develop a global perspective. The 2018-19 Global Box contains one night of curriculum for you to use with your girls, or you can use the pieces in the box throughout your year. We’ve included a large prayer map to hang on your wall and a prayer calendar, inviting you to pray for GEMS around the world.
Start Your Global Partnership
- Select the option below to fill out a form and begin your Global Partnership.
- You may make your $250 financial contribution now OR you may raise the funds and send your support no later than January 31, 2019.
- We will send your Global Box so you may begin using the curriculum and praying for GEMS Global work immediately.
- Watch your email for quarterly updates and pray and praise God with your girls for GEMS ministry across the globe.
- Host a global night or use the items in the box throughout the year! Educate your girls about GEMS global.
- Send us pictures and stories about how God is working in your lives as you learn and pray together. Email email@example.com your stories and photos.
Choose your option below:
US/CAN—Download and mail a form (for check payments)