Journey Journal: Following the DVD instructions, journal this week’s God sightings and pray through Isaiah 49:16a.
5 Tips for Beautiful Hands
- Keep your hands clean. Wash your hands with a mild soap. Pat, do not rub dry.
- Keep your hands protected. Wear gloves when your hands are in dirt or cold water for long periods of time, or during cold weather.
- Keep your hands soft by moisturizing several ties a day. Keep hand cream in your purse or backpack.
- Keep watch for over-dry hands. If this happens, slather our hands with petroleum jelly and wear old cotton gloves or plastic surgical gloves overnight. It works wonders!
- Keep on track. Once you start a regular routine of caring for your hands, stick with it.
5 Tips for Beautiful Nails
- Choose a time every week when you will care for your nails.
- Choose a nail color in clear or the same family as your blush and lip gloss.
- Choose to repair broken nails or peeling polish quickly.
- Choose not to use nails as tools to open envelopes, remove staples, or pick your teeth.
- Choose to be careful with nail products, especially remover which can be damaging to furniture and clothing.
Marbled Nail Polish
Check out this website for tips on how to get a cool look next time you paint your nails!