Yarn Cardboard Letters
Back to all posts >>
Here’s a fun craft to get you thinking about names. Make each letter of your name, or for a name of God! You can also make these as gifts for your family and friends.
- Stickers, clips, flowers, etc. (optional)
- Draw the block outlines of your letter on the piece of cardboard.
- Cut along the lines, until you have your block letter cut out.
- Tape one end of yarn to the back of your letter. Then wrap the yarn around the letter until the whole thing is covered.
- Tape the other end of the yarn to the back of your letter. You can hide the tape beneath the yarn on the letter.
- Add clips, stickers, flowers, etc. to your letter if you want. You can just make the first letter of your name, or you can do your whole name! (Hint: this will make for a nice Christmas gift!)