A group of friends is like a big bowl of trail mix. The best kinds of trail mix have lots of flavors, and the same goes for a great group of friends! God made everyone different. You might like to talk and need to share about your day with someone, while your friend is a good listener. Together, you make a great team! To figure out what part of the mix you are, check out your October issue of Sparkle.
Make a Friendship Snack Mix:
- Ask your friends for their favorite snack. Give them ideas, like marshmallows, chocolate chips, Cheez-Its™, or caramel corn.
- Mix the snacks together in a big bowl.
- Scoop the mix into plastic baggies.
- Attach the cards you made on Page 10 of your October Sparkle with each friend’s name.
- Give away your friendship mix with a smile!