- Basic Travel Info for Getting into Chicago:
Need tips for getting to Wheaton College? Click here!
- Flying from O’Hare or Midway International Airports?
A shuttle from O’Hare and Midway will NOT be available through GEMS Girls’ Clubs. Please check out these options to plan your arrival to Wheaton College.
- Need a shuttle to O’Hare International Airport on Sunday, August 2?
Airport shuttles to O’Hare International Airport will be offered on Sunday, August 2 for those who complete the travel confirmation form by May 31, 2020. The cost will be determined once final registrations are received. The shuttle will depart campus at 12:00pm. Please plan for a 45-60 minute travel time between Wheaton College and O’Hare Airport.
Lodging is included in your conference registration fee. Due to contractual commitments with the college, guests are required to stay on campus. We make every attempt to keep clubs together in the same area. If you’re not traveling with women from your club, we do our best to house you with women from your area.
Lodging (included in registration)
Lodging included in the registration rate for Friday and Saturday evening.
- Most rooms are two room suites, accommodating two people in each room with a shared bathroom in the middle.
- There is one dormitory that accommodates two people per room with community bathrooms.
- Towels, washcloth, a bar of soap, and a hand towel are provided.
- Sheets, a blanket, and a pillowcase with one pillow are also provided.
- If desired, attendees can pay extra for a private suite or a private room with a shared bathroom.
Thursday Night Lodging is available for $35 (does not include meals).