Registration is open January 24 – July 22. Please read through all the options carefully and discuss with your counselor team your plan.
- The registration fee includes all events plus Saturday breakfast, lunch, dinner, and Sunday breakfast
- Lodging is on your own and on-site lodging can be purchased with your registration
- Optional, pre-conference workshops and meals are available
- The ministry reserves the right to not accept a registration for reasons it deems appropriate
- While we love children, babies are not permitted at the Conference. Special arrangements can be made for caregivers to attend.
- Counselors-In-Training (CITs) are encouraged to attend at a discounted rate of $199. CITs must have completed their GEMS program through 8th grade, be in the CIT program, and have completed at least one year as a CIT being at a minimum, in the 9th grade to receive the discount.
- Conference is open to GEMS leaders and alumni, CITs who have completed the 9th grade, and the general public interested in learning more about ministering to girls.
Use the Worksheet linked below to help prepare for your online registration process:
Other Extra Expenses
As you customize your registration package, here are a few items you may wish to add onto your Conference experience, depending on when you arrive. You are welcome to stay or eat off campus should you desire.
|On-Site Lodging at Calvin (suites of 4)||$30 / night|
|Individual Suite on Campus||$60/night|
|Individual Room/Shared Bathroom||$45/night|
|Pre-Conference Workshops (Optional)||$15 each|
|Friday Breakfast, optional||$9|
|Friday Lunch, optional||$11|
|Friday Dinner, optional||$13|
|Conference T-Shirt (S-XL)||$14|
|Conference T-Shirt (2XL+)||$16|
|2019 Conference Pin||$7|
|GEMS Welcome Bag||$8|
Payment Options & Policy
Registrations can be paid by credit card, money order, or check. At the conclusion of the online registration process, simply select “credit card” or “check.”
Check payments must be postmarked within 10 days for US and 14 days for Canada registrations of the registration date. Please include a printout of the registration invoice (not the confirmation) with your check or money order.
Late Payment Penalty: For every 30 days past the registration date in which the registration fee has not been paid, $25 USD per registration will be added to your invoice.
Checks can be made out to GEMS Girls’ Clubs and mailed to 1333 Alger St SE, Grand Rapids, MI 49507 for US and PO Box 1100 Norwich, ON N0J 1P0 for Canada attendees.
Questions? Please email Michele DeHaan or call 616.241.5616 x3030
Registrations can be cancelled with a full refund (less $45 USD) until May 15, 2019. After May 15, registrations can be fully transferred to another GEMS counselor. Substitutions are allowed.